Toughen Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annie

Reaction score
After using OPI Nail Envy on my own natural nails for over a year and having great results I have decided to give Toughen Up a try. There are no instructions on how often to use TU and I have just spent ages looking over previous threads on this subject and am still not sure. Should I apply one coat to natural nails then varnish, then top coat and re apply every 2-3 days and then remove after a week and start again(all products are creative by the way) Should I use it forever just in case nails weaken if I stop, what does everyone think. Annie x

Annie - do you still have the box - the instructions are on the back; what's more I am positive they are on the back of the bottle - I don't have any at home...can someone else help :rolleyes:

Toughen Up strengthens and toughens the natural nail and also provides a stickey base, anchoring the enamel to the natural nail.

Instructions
Apply one coat of Toughen Up to clean manicured nails. Follow with enamel or top coat. Avoid use on overly brittle nails.

Hi yes I do have box and I have read all that but what I was wondering is it like a treatment where you apply every other day for a week and then remove and start again which is what I was doing with OPI . Annie xx

What is recommended for brittle nails?

HandyAndy said:
What is recommended for brittle nails?
If you are using CND products and looking for a base coat then I would recomend Stickey and plenty of Solar Oil.

Adele

Latest posts

Back