Towels for couch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty_Geek

Reaction score
I need a pack of towels, preferably varying colours for treatments and just wondering if anyone knows where I can get some? Not too fused on quality as its just to protect my couch when I do nails and to create wrist support etc. would preferably like a pack of 5 or so...

Xx

Iv got my towels from Primark. They are nice quality for the money, wash really nice & wide range if colours, patterns xx

I got mine from asda. Bath sheets are about £6 or £7. Good quality, very little fading and they fluff up a treat :)

hehe ive hearted you jojo as you've been very helpful for me tonight :) will have a look at primark on tuesday i think. anyone bought any from alan howards/sallys? i'm pretty certain they do like a pack of 5 for like £20+vat... wish primark had a website! have u got any pictures lovely? and do you remember how much they were? xxx

hehe ive hearted you jojo as you've been very helpful for me tonight :) will have a look at primark on tuesday i think. anyone bought any from alan howards/sallys? i'm pretty certain they do like a pack of 5 for like £20+vat... wish primark had a website! have u got any pictures lovely? and do you remember how much they were? xxx

Anytime my dear :)
I personally feel the ones from Sally's are too expensive :-/ & not amazing quality - but that is just my opinion.
If I remember right I think the big bath sheets were like £6/£7 & hand towels £3/£4 it was a few months ago now though. The only pics I have if my towels are from a wedding fayre I did a few month ago so not great I'm afraid but will still post.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364168365.130108.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364168378.957774.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364168390.877311.jpg
Xx

Found another from my Instagram page ;-) neatly folded towels are a slight obsession of mine hehe xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364168589.405242.jpg

They're gorgeous jojo!! Deffo a job got primark tomorrow xxxx

I bought my towels from Dunelm. They were the cheapest I found, but I didnt look in Primark.

Primary is always my first stop. Their towels are fab!!! xx

What about fluffy fleece blankets?!
I've not found any yet that stay thick xx

What about fluffy fleece blankets?!
I've not found any yet that stay thick xx

My friend got an amazing one from matalan recently looks like it cost a fortune lovely grey black silvery tones £10! Couldn't believe it

Majestic towels last forever if you google them, great for all sizes and matching mitts headbands etc etc.
Good quality and reasonable prices.
X

My friend got an amazing one from matalan recently looks like it cost a fortune lovely grey black silvery tones £10! Couldn't believe it

Brill thank you! I love matalan, didn't think to look there! Lol xx

Argos do towel bales of 6 - 2 bath sheets, 2 hand towels and 2 flannels for £9.99 and they are brilliant. They only do plain colour though not patterned ones for that price. My theme is pink and black so I got both bales and alternated them on my desk to give the effect. Xx

Asda & sainsbury's for mine, they wash lovely ... And they both have loads of colour choices.
X

... Today tho I have brought some couch sarongs to dress them up a bit more, and they're easy to wash & dry ... Can't wait to use them ... Need to stop spending money !!! ... Lol ... X

Another thumbs up for primark! I bought some more the weekend - £2.10 for hand towels - good quality and as already said wash/dry really well and have a great range of colours. Doing another trip this weekend to get some more!

Latest posts

Back