Towels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoanneNYK

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get decent priced white bath and hand towels from? So far I have looked at Ellisons and Beauty Express. Any recommendations would be welcome thanks
x

I have used Textiles Direct and they are good.
I also picked up some new coloured towels in Asda

I get mine from Matalan - about £1.50 for a hand towel and £3.00 for a bath sized one

i've got white hand towels from tesco value - 97p!!

they're not that thick and fluffy but i don't like them too thick otherwise it's hard to wrap foot/hand up during treatment.

Thanks for the tips all, I'm just going to do some research now x

Matalan for me too

matalan & asda for me too ,the cheaper the better..xwell part from black ones that leave black fluff everywhere.

Dunelm Mill or Tesco - loads of colour choices too.

yep tesco for me although next time i go to asda going to have a look at there towels !!!!!!! (bargin,bargin,bargin!!!!!)xxx

Majestic for me. The Luxury towels are excellent, and their Egyptian Cotton ones are excellent value too.

Wilkinsons are excellent! They wash really well too. I use the brown and cream ones xx

Wilko's or Primark for me! :green: Both wash very well, and I get through so many in a day / per week I cant justify spending loads on them!

I got some from Matalan and some from Tesco and they've all lasted very well with lots of washing.

Asda or Linens Direct.

I get mine from matalan and sometimes tescos.
just bought some new ones from matalan yesterday, they are pale brown with embossed squares on them, reminded me of the waffle range but larger squares.

Thanks for your help all. I went with Majestic and bought £190 worth and it arrived the next day! Good value for money too, I was well impressed :D

Thanks for your help all. I went with Majestic and bought £190 worth and it arrived the next day! Good value for money too, I was well impressed :D

Glad you like them.

I have to say Ive always been pleased with them and impressed with the quality. :)

Glad you like them.

I have to say Ive always been pleased with them and impressed with the quality. :)

I second that

Latest posts

Back