TPTW - Should We Be a Shellac Certified Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is she thick .. or what?

The USA is a bloody big place ... I suppose practcally impossible to do everything by a personal visit. I am grateful we are smaller in size for this exercise lol. We still have thousands of salons to visit though IF they all ask for salon certification.

That many there...imagine the number in the US.

That many there...imagine the number in the US.

Yes, THAT many there! S2 did not win their latest Global business award from CND for nothing! lol

Exactly ... it would seem an impossible task to personally visit every salon using Shellac in the USA.

S2 have many Shellac ambassadors covering the UK AND A BIT BETTER CHANCE TO DO SO.

Yes, THAT many there! S2 did not win their latest Global business award from CND for nothing! lol

Exactly ... it would seem an impossible task to personally visit every salon using Shellac in the USA.

S2 have many Shellac ambassadors covering the UK AND A BIT BETTER CHANCE TO DO SO.

I think you'll have a better handle on monitoring the Shellac Certified Salon situation over there. It's apparently going to be the honor system here.

Anyone looking for an experience nail professional? I'm Shellac Certified. LOL

I think you'll have a better handle on monitoring the Shellac Certified Salon situation over there. It's apparently going to be the honor system here.

Anyone looking for an experience nail professional? I'm Shellac Certified. LOL

I would snap you up in an instant!!

I would snap you up in an instant!!

I'm very flattered. Now to convince my husband that we should relocate to Spain........

I'm very flattered. Now to convince my husband that we should relocate to Spain........

There is a job waiting for you if you do , Tammie.

There is a job waiting for you if you do , Tammie.

Find me a dishy Spaniard and I won't have to ask my husband anything. :wink2:

Find me a dishy Spaniard and I won't have to ask my husband anything. :wink2:

They are few and far between , babe. The first one that comes up is MINE ... I will think of you after that, selfish pig that I am! VERY chauvanist here ... not reaslly our way. Be thankful for what you have, I say!!

They are few and far between , babe. The first one that comes up is MINE ... I will think of you after that, selfish pig that I am! VERY chauvanist here ... not reaslly our way. Be thankful for what you have, I say!!

Well, after 30 years I don't really feel like breaking in a new one. Just got this one trained to behave properly. You know how it is.

Well, after 30 years I don't really feel like breaking in a new one. Just got this one trained to behave properly. You know how it is.

YES I do!! by the way, Tammi ... its on its way. You know what I mean.

YES I do!! by the way, Tammi ... its on its way. You know what I mean.

Yes I do. And again, thank you, Gigi! You're very sweet.

Hmm ... Sweet is the word :lol:. NOT a sobriquet usually given to me. luv ya!

Latest posts

Back