TPTW - Witch Doctor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HWilliams

Reaction score
Hello all you lovely ladies and gents,

IMO, history seems to be repeating itself in the 'Holistic' sense.

Massage therapists are using age old techniques, aromatherapists are using essential oils etc etc etc

So, this is about POSITIVE feedback from treatments especially those NOT recognised as a 'proven' therapy.

It's not for NEGATIVE feedback or anyone arguing who is not open to 'out-there' traetments.

I shall start by telling you my experience with Hopi Ear Candling:

Over the Christmas I was really bunged up with cold.

I ached, coughed, spluttered, basically, I was more congested than the M25 on a Friday rush hour.

For weeks at around 5pm, I'd go deaf in my right ear.

If I bent down to play with my son, I'd go deaf. It was so depressing.

Went to the Dr who said my ear drum was a bit inflammed but not to worry, didn't even give me any antibiotics.

Now this is a bit of a sore subject for me as my mum had an 'inflammation' in her eardrum that led to a cyst which led to an operation in which she had most of the eardrum removed!

Couldn't get back to the doc because trying to get an appointment is like getting blood out of a stone, so I just got on with it even though it drove me mad and was quite dangerous as if I drove the car, I just could not hear a thing.

Now, I was booked on a Hopi course so I asked an ex-employer to do a Hopi on me so I'd know what to expect on the course.

And guess what? After that, touch wood, I have NOT had another problem with deafness in either ear!

Was it the Hopi? Was it just the inflammation had gone by itself? I guess I'll never 100% know.

Ok, your turn :D

Oh and after my first ever Reiki treatment, I was that tired I fell asleep within minutes...

My entire body felt like it was all shutting down on standby

It was positive because I had a great night's sleep yet frightening as I could have passed out if I hadn't gone straight up to bed.

Hi ive heard Hopi ear candles are good too, i must try them. I'm glad im not the only one who needs a deep sleep after doing a reiki treatment, as no-one i knew could relate to that before, it was only recently i met someone else who is the same and now of course yourself, in fact i decided not to continue with it for that very reason, lol, its so impractical, your eyes literally seal shut with heaviness and you just have to have a catnap, lol (although it doesnt happen everytime, but more often than not)

For me, its gota be the hopi ear candle. I have trouble sleeping (insomina). I was feeling quite run down and basically my mum introduced me to it. She's a highly trained therapist, she was a bit sceptical and said we'll try out together. Well the pair of us have never felt so good after having the treatment. Not only do you feel so relaxed but your sinus feel cleared up and you have the best nights sleep ever! After that experience, we trained in it and offer it in our respected salons! xoxo

Latest posts

Back