Trade rag - do you subscribe to the Hairdressers Journal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you subscribe to an industry publication ?

• Yes

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • I'm gonna

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Do what ? lol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

becki x

Reaction score
Just curious :D

How many geeks subscribe to Hairdressers Journal or any other industry publications ?

Many nail and skin geeks do,but it's something you never hear mentioned :eek:

If not,why don't you ?

I'm only training at the minute but hairdressers journal is the highlight of my week!! My favourite bits are the news and letters pages....it gives you a real insight into whats going on the industry right now. Plus you get to find out about new products and tools, and get so much inspiration from the photos! I could go on forever (dont worry I wont!).

I think its like a mini-scratch mag only thats for nails!! But i love the fact you dont have to wait a whole month for the next issue!!! So my answer is yes I do subscribe and think it makes for fab reading!

xxx

we have salon business once a month thats pretty good :)

Well thankyou for your reply Nikki,before i (retired lol) from hair i was just the same i wonder how many other newbies along with established stylists subscribe ?

We have subs for Hairdressers Journal, Professional Hairdresser, Creative Head and one other which I can't remember the name of... I love the business pages of HJ I find them really useful - and the one I can not remember the name of has great step by step's of fab styles - some really modern styles and some old classics!

i subscribe to hairdressers journal and used to do creatve head but got too expensive, although i have to say i won a lot of the text in comps of that mag!!! hehe

I havent actually subscribed to any yet, as i get to read HJ at college. i would actually be interested in what ones to get for myslef as a student that will benefit me

iv subsribed for hj but now i go on hji i found the mag full of info that was great especially while i was training the step by steps where great for students :hug:

iv subsribed for hj but now i go on hji i found the mag full of info that was great especially while i was training the step by steps where great for students :hug:

have you got the web adress for hji :hug:

brilliant thanks for the link becki

i get Hairdressers Journal but for some reason i get it free to my salon. they called up one day and asked to talk to the manager, i said she was busy then they started asking about me. next thing i know, i get HJ freequently to the salon in my name.. for free.. yay! lol

Latest posts

Back