Trade show Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautified21

Reaction score
Im assuming CND will be at manchester beauty show, will i be able to buy from them (im only a student and cant buy from s2) im not wanting to buy things iv not learnt how to use yet, i would just like some cuticle oil, some mani/pedi stuff and some of the nail fresh so i can tidy up my french polish as its taking me forever to get the white off the skin with the remover in college?

I wish i could say this is the only things im going to buy but i think my bank account will be poorly by the end of the day!!

S2 will only have new products at the show such as new Shellac colours, MINX etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh noooo! Thanks for you're reply.

Im assuming CND will be at manchester beauty show, will i be able to buy from them (im only a student and cant buy from s2) im not wanting to buy things iv not learnt how to use yet, i would just like some cuticle oil, some mani/pedi stuff and some of the nail fresh so i can tidy up my french polish as its taking me forever to get the white off the skin with the remover in college?

I wish i could say this is the only things im going to buy but i think my bank account will be poorly by the end of the day!!

I have to say that the chances of S2 having the items you are looking for at the show will be quite slim.
They don't tend to ship the full range of products to a show. They will have things like Shellac new colours, Minx and Glitzy Lips but I doubt very much they will have Manicure/Pedicure, NailFresh or even Solar Oil.
It is impossible with the space they have to show case all of their stock they just don't physically have the space to do this so they will take along the newest and most exciting additions.
If you want to know what they are bringing give the girls at S2 a call 08452106060 and I'm sure they will let you know :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh noooo! Thanks for you're reply.

If you ring them and let them know you area student in training at whereever you are training so they can qualify you, then you can buy from S2 as a student. they have a list of students who are training at college. 08452106060
Just ring and ask for the items you want.

Oh wow really? I have tried this a few weeks ago but they said it wasn't possible, I will ring on Monday, I have actually passed the manicure section now so might have a bit of luck.

I never thought about space at the show before I asked, it does make complete sense though.

Thanks for help 

Hi all, i have seen lots on here about the beauty show in Manchester but i cant find when and where it is anywhere?? There has probably been loads of post's on here about it but i must have missed them.

so could someone please let me know ...Where, When and how much it is :)

Thanks c x

Latest posts

Back