Trade shows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serene Vicky

Reaction score
Hi, I keep reading about trade shows, but have no idea how to find out about them, sign up for them, which ones to look for etc. Am I missing something? Is there one that you would recommend? Thanks in advance :)

Hi, I keep reading about trade shows, but have no idea how to find out about them, sign up for them, which ones to look for etc. Am I missing something? Is there one that you would recommend? Thanks in advance :)

Go onto the Professional Beauty website for show information.

One of the largest and IMO the best trade shows is Pro Beauty at London ExCel, held annually, usually in February.

Otherwise, there's Pro Beauty North, the Scottish Beauty show (which was last weekend I think), and Olympia Beauty London around September. There also a show in Ireland.

It's an eye opener and definitely a must for anyone in the industry, although be warned, it can be very expensive with lots of tempting show offers.

It also gives you a chance to see new products being demonstrated before actual launch.

That's perfect, thank you!

I think there is the Birmingham NEC show coming up towards then end of May. 23rd?
Guild of beauty therapists advertise it so their website may help with more details.
It's not as big as excel but a nice one to start with. Plenty of parking.

Latest posts

Back