Trade test with manicure - should I wear polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 67280

Reaction score
We were told in college not to wear polish during treatments, but I know certain salons don't have a problem with it. I'm not sure what they do at the spa I'm going to tomorrow, but I'm concerned - I want to show off a nice set of nails but I think if I'm doing a manicure, I will mess my own up when cleaning the clients nails.
Aghhh I don't know, what do you all think??
xo

We were told in college not to wear polish during treatments, but I know certain salons don't have a problem with it. I'm not sure what they do at the spa I'm going to tomorrow, but I'm concerned - I want to show off a nice set of nails but I think if I'm doing a manicure, I will mess my own up when cleaning the clients nails.
Aghhh I don't know, what do you all think??
xo

Do you have a gel polish or gel top coat you could put over it? X

If its in a spa then I would suggest no.

Have them beautifully manicured and buffed to a high shine, not too long either.

Good luck :)

GlamourEyes11 unfortunately I'm not trained in Gel Polishes yet otherwise that would be a great idea!
pure, brilliant advice, that's what I'll do.
Thank you both! xo

GlamourEyes11 unfortunately I'm not trained in Gel Polishes yet otherwise that would be a great idea!
pure, brilliant advice, that's what I'll do.
Thank you both! xo

In that case definitely go for lovely well manicured buffed nails :) good luck Hun ;) hope all goes well xxx

Latest posts

Back