Traditional Gel or New Paint on Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamcwtch

Reaction score
Evening Geeks,
I use Shelac but my younger clients Trash it so I need to go for a Gel that will last on them, But I really dont know what to go for.
A traditional gel like Bio or a paint on 3 wk Gel like gelish ect.
What would you guys and dolls do??
Thanks for any help

Think you may not have had a reply yet as there are soooo many threads already on this subject. Do a little search and Im sure you'll get the answer you need :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm looking to start with gel polish but I'm so confused too! It's alot of outlay to start with if I don't like it. I am trying to find out if I can use the same strength of lamp with them all (bar shellac ofc) so at least I won't have that outlay over and over.

Think you may not have had a reply yet as there are soooo many threads already on this subject. Do a little search and Im sure you'll get the answer you need :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek
I have searched, I always do before I post as so easy to get told off on here:eek:
But I haven't got a answere to MY question, maybe I should re-phrase it or explain a little better.
Should I go for a Gel from a pot like Bio Sculpter (I know this is a good product, stays on hardly chips, great colour range) Or go for a paint on Gel (No training needed so save on the training cost. I wouldn't normally do this but I'm trained in Shellac and can follow step by step instructions, I really cannot keep paying out for training at the moment, Most Clients are getting used to 'That shellac Gel thing' :rolleyes:
So should I go for what I know is good or go for the new thing???
I not asking people to tell me what to do, just there opion on what they would do. :confused:

I have searched, I always do before I post as so easy to get told off on here:eek:
But I haven't got a answere to MY question, maybe I should re-phrase it or explain a little better.
Should I go for a Gel from a pot like Bio Sculpter (I know this is a good product, stays on hardly chips, great colour range) Or go for a paint on Gel (No training needed so save on the training cost. I wouldn't normally do this but I'm trained in Shellac and can follow step by step instructions, I really cannot keep paying out for training at the moment, Most Clients are getting used to 'That shellac Gel thing' :rolleyes:
So should I go for what I know is good or go for the new thing???
I not asking people to tell me what to do, just there opion on what they would do. :confused:

Before you fork out for a whole other system you should try adding a gel under the Shellac on the clients that are harsh with the Shellac. There is a post on here already about using Young Nails ManiQ clear soak off gel that comes in a pot. I use it under clients Shellac if they are harder on there nails. It's great and really helps. The gel can also be used with normal nail polish. If you give Young Nails a call they will send you out a small trial pot for around £5. Try searching using Young Nails ManiQ soak off gel and you can see how other geeks find it.

Latest posts

Back