Train in micro rings or bonds?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
hi everyone, I have booked a course next month too learn la weave, nanos and micro rings. I have recently just had micro rings and la weave done on my hair and didn't get along with the methods?? The beads slipped a lot and yes I was following the correct after care Iam a hairdresser so already knew what the after care would be and obviously followed what the hair extensionist's told me to do. With the micros I had at least 20 strands slip or come out? And with the LA weave I had 4 beads come out leaving the wefts sticking out on the ends. I had no problems with nanos though. I haven't tried bonds. So I'm wondering weather to switch my course choices to bonds instead of micros? What's more popular? Or is my hair just not suited to micros? But then nanos are very similar and I got along with them okay... Any advice would be great as I don't want to do micros and get clients complaining :) thanks

Personally I'd switch to bonds, I never offer micros because of the reasons you just mentioned, they seem to be quite common problems IMO also when I tried them on myself they were so uncomfortable! Bonded are so much nicer to ware long term I think :)

Latest posts

Back