TRAIN TO BE A NAIL TECH WITH EBAY

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
I WAS SLOW ON THE UPTAKE TO LOOK UP THE LINK ABOUT THE 'ARGOS' TYPE KIT...ANYWAY JUST LOOKED AT IT AND IT ENDED WITH NOT ONE BID..... WAS LISTED AT 99.00...NOW THERE IS TEN RELISTED AT 125.00 EACH AS A STARTING PRICE...IS THIS SELLER NOT GETTING THE MESSAGE...SOMEONE IE A COMPANY WHO IS THE BEST IN THE BIZ HINT HINT NEEDS TO SPEAK TO EBAY/SELLER AND GET THIS THROWN OFF THE EBAY BOARDS...I WORK LONG AND HARD AT TIME AND A LOT OF COST AND CONTINUE TO DO SO WITH MY TRAINING..I WOULD BE PRETTY MIFFED IF SOMEONE DOWN THE ROAD FROM ME BROUGHT A CHEAP KIT AND GOT ALL MY BIZ.....

surely anyone buying a kit on ebay that comes from argos is not going to have a hope of pinching your clients. I mean - we all know good nails do not come without hard work, training and practise.

Ella

Of course ella is right ... I wouldn't spend one nanosecond worrying about the ocmpetition down the road no matter who it was.

If you are confident in your work, your products and the standard of service you provide why on earth would anyone go down the road?? Use your energy for the good of your business and not about worrying ever about someone elses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back