Trained with Ellisons - St Tropez spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Tips

Reaction score
Hiya,

Has anyone trained with Ellisons academy for St Tropez Spray Tan?
Or just trained in St Tropez?

I am looking at doing the course so I can start offering spray tans along side nails but just want to make sure I choose the right one.
Also, experience using the tanning solution? Longevity of the tan, ease of spray etc?

I currently use St Tropez home tan and I love it, I never really have any issues so thought this was the best route.

Any info much appreciated :)

Thanks

I trained with Ellisons 6 months ago for the St Tropez spray tans. The course was ok and I love St Tropez! All of my clients have come back for more tans. They love the colour and a good few of my clients get 7-10 days out of their tan if they prep & maintain it correctly. Hope that helps! x

Yes, that does help :) Thanks for the reply.

Does the tan come out orange at all?
I've read a few that have complained it has, I'll be using just the Classic Bronzing Mist when I first start.

Thanks!

I've just done my spray tanning course using st tropez classic mist.

I'm now researching which tent etc to buy. It's a minefield so many different options

Would welcome people's experiences and thoughts on what they use or have tried.

Thanks

Hi I don't find it orange at all and have had no complaints. I use classic & dark and I have just bought the express mist. I bought a package from ellisons with the machine I was taught with, extractor fan and st Tropez pop up tent & bag on my training day x

Ok brilliant :)
Thanks.

I think I'm definitely going to book this course - I've seen the packages and they look good value as well.

Thanks for your replies!

Ok brilliant :)
Thanks.

I think I'm definitely going to book this course - I've seen the packages and they look good value as well.

Thanks for your replies!

When I trained last year they were offering the course free if you bought the kit. It's worth looking at! Good luck with it all. Spray tanning is my favourite treatment to do and my most popular too! x

Oh wow that's such a good offer. I will keep an eye out :)
Thank you - hoping it will be popular. At the least I'll spray myself and friends but hoping it will become a good treatment next to nails :D

Hi!

Sorry, one more question - do you get trained in how to use the specific gun, dismantle and clean and then put back together on the course?

Thanks

Hi!

Sorry, one more question - do you get trained in how to use the specific gun, dismantle and clean and then put back together on the course?

Thanks

Yes we did. We trained with the tanning essentials pro v and were shown how to clean it all x

Latest posts

Back