Trained with Flirties but not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
Hi, I trained with flirties about 3 years ago in semi permanent lash extensions, I felt the training I received wasn't the best (1 day) and Since I've had no after service or contact from them since - I had issues with the adhesive and when I contacted them they couldn't give me any answers. So basically I'm looking to do either a conversion course or re train totally with another company, so far I've looked at Hollywood lashes, Nouveau or Lash Perfect - have any of you trained in lashes trained with any of the above companies or can recommend a good company to go with - I'm based in Leeds West Yorkshire but I'm willing to travel. X

I trained with nouveau and couldn't recommend them enough!

Excellent training and feedback, fantastic customer services and always really helpful with any queries.

I know the course can seem expensive but I do think it was worth the money x

Last edited:
I tried with nouveau and couldn't recommend them enough!

Excellent training and feedback, fantastic customer services and always really helpful with any queries.

I know the course can seem expensive but I do think it was worth the money x

I second this, I also get a lot of clients because of the brand name!

I trained with Flirties for waxing a few years ago now and although the training was good the customer service left a lot to be desired!

Thank you for your recommendations I will contact nouveau now and hopefully get a call back tomorrow x

love the flirties glues, under eye pads and lashes wouldnt change from using them. But I agree there customer service is poor, and my training felt very rushed (by your location we may of had the same trainer!)
Iv had lash perfect lashes on myself and they felt very stiff and plasticy which I didnt like so maybe nova?

I'm waiting for a reply from nouveau, lash perfect never replied after numerous enquiries so I'll avoid them! Hollywood lashes I've spoken to so they are a possibility in just awaiting on nouveau then I'll decide, I'm swaying towards hollywood as I know they were the original semi permanent lash company in the UK and they have good recommendations. X

Does anyone on here recommend training in Russian lash extentions? I have had a look at a few courses but I'm not too sure .Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone on here recommend training in Russian lash extentions? I have had a look at a few courses but I'm not too sure .Thanks

If you love lashes you will love Russian volume, why not have a set applied ive trained a few salons near to you if you want any recommendations. If youngest info on training feel free to contact me x

I would not recommend Lash Perfect. Large class with 1 trainer - half a day lashing/half a day being a model for another student. I didn't feel confident at all following it. Only through this site and YouTube have I picked up more skills and developed. Xx

If you love lashes you will love Russian volume, why not have a set applied ive trained a few salons near to you if you want any recommendations. If youngest info on training feel free to contact me x

Brilliant thanks. Could you inbox me the details please thank you x

I'm waiting for a reply from nouveau, lash perfect never replied after numerous enquiries so I'll avoid them! Hollywood lashes I've spoken to so they are a possibility in just awaiting on nouveau then I'll decide, I'm swaying towards hollywood as I know they were the original semi permanent lash company in the UK and they have good recommendations. X

Hi, who did you go with in the end, I was thinking of going with nouveau. Thanks :)

Look at Layla Hinchen in Essex she's brilliant x

Latest posts

Back