Trained with K-Sa-Ra but lost certificate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffedBronze

Reaction score
Hi, dnt know if anyone can help, I done my training with a little place in bexley called k-sa-ra about 5/6 years ago and have misplaced my certificates I wondered if anyone knew if they have moved? Or if there was any chance of getting copies? Thanks

Hi, dnt know if anyone can help, I done my training with a little place in bexley called k-sa-ra about 5/6 years ago and have misplaced my certificates I wondered if anyone knew if they have moved? Or if there was any chance of getting copies? Thanks

Rachel will most likely be involved in the competition at Olympia coming up soon. I'm sure if you contact Scratch Magazine they will put you in touch with her.

K-Sa-Ra no longer exists as a company as the girls have all grown up and moved on and away, but Rachel is still active within the industry. Get in touch with scratch. If Rachel can help you, she will. However, I do have to urge you that if you have not continued or done any training for 5-6 years then you are very out of date and need to do more training anyway to stay current.

She is on Facebook under the name of Rachel Myatt if you want to message her.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back