Trained with Kim Lawless today and.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjane13

Reaction score
...it was great!
Kim is amazing and makes you feel so confident. I can't wait to go back tomorrow when I'll be doing the intimate waxing course!
If anyone is unsure about booking then just do it, you won't regret it,
X

...it was great!
Kim is amazing and makes you feel so confident. I can't wait to go back tomorrow when I'll be doing the intimate waxing course!
If anyone is unsure about booking then just do it, you won't regret it,
X
I was pondering in whether to do the intimate waxing once i gain alittle more experience and seeing she's only 5 mins away from me has pretty made up my mind x
Goid luck tommorow xx

Hi Donna.
Well I've driven 3 and a half hours from Sheffield and paid for 2 nights in a hotel and it was worth every penny.
Kim is very firm and will repeat things over and over until you 'get it'. I've not waxed before apart from practising on myself and one male friends back which I made up as I went along, but I feel comfortable to go out and do it now.
She takes things at a steady pace to make sure everyone is happy with what they are doing so you don't feel rushed at all which is great.
I'm really looking forward to the intimate course tomorrow and I hoping to train in men's intimate with Kim as soon as I save up!
X

Hi Donna.
Well I've driven 3 and a half hours from Sheffield and paid for 2 nights in a hotel and it was worth every penny.
Kim is very firm and will repeat things over and over until you 'get it'. I've not waxed before apart from practising on myself and one male friends back which I made up as I went along, but I feel comfortable to go out and do it now.
She takes things at a steady pace to make sure everyone is happy with what they are doing so you don't feel rushed at all which is great.
I'm really looking forward to the intimate course tomorrow and I hoping to train in men's intimate with Kim as soon as I save up!
X
Excellent , good luck with your new venture , , she sounds fab , and deservedly gets credit for being a fab teacher xx

Hi Donna.
X

Hi Sarah Jane I did intimate on Wednesday too [emoji18][emoji18][emoji18] xx

I did intimate waxing too and loved it too I have my first client next week a bit scared but excited to put it into practice ! Worth every penny and worth the travelling too highly recommend x

And thank you to whoever waxed me Wednesday I'm smooth as a peach the boyfriend loves it!!!

And thank you to whoever waxed me Wednesday I'm smooth as a peach the boyfriend loves it!!!

Awhhhh I recognise you! I'm Lauren (the first one to be waxed haha) I did my first one today [emoji2][emoji2]

Fantastic! How did you get on?!! I have to say I was red for two days and it looks good now! Haha! Im scared because the client is a VIP I'm hoping to do my boss first!! X

It went okay! I am so used to doing strip my only issue was with hot wax but that'll get better with time. Client has rebooked and seemed happy and I got every hair! I just imagined Kim being there and all the things she said [emoji23] xx

Let me know how you get on with yours!xx

Well Done Lauren I remembered being scared of using strip wax at the start ! I just want to get that first one out of the way!! I'll let you know how I get on xx

Hi Lauren and Sabrina! Was a great course wasn't it. This is Sarah, the other of the first ones to get waxed.
I'm going back down in Feb with Julie to do the make intimate course!
x

Oooh let us know how you get on! Xxx

Just done the Speed Waxing and the Intimate Waxing with Kim...she is AMAZING!! Can't wait to do my first waxing now!

Hi ladies

I'm a beginner, how much are the courses & duration?

Look online at Kim Lawless trainng there are contact details on there. When I rang I got a lovely lady who explained everything especially when I mentioned how nervous I was. You won't regret it. ☺

Latest posts

Back