Training £130 sound about right?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domino

Reaction score
Hi im new to tanning and would like to offer this service but am a total beginner. Ive been looking into courses but i live in the sticks and all the majour companys dont do training anywhere near me. Ive found a course thats accredited by the guild. One day training thats 130£ does this sound about right and will i be able to learn enough in one day. many thanks in advance

Hi im new to tanning and would like to offer this service but am a total beginner. Ive been looking into courses but i live in the sticks and all the majour companys dont do training anywhere near me. Ive found a course thats accredited by the guild. One day training thats 130£ does this sound about right and will i be able to learn enough in one day. many thanks in advance

I personally think this sounds a bit on the expensive side. Look around as some companies actually inlcude their training in with the cost of the kit. It would depend if the training that you are quoting for actualy comes with solution or anything else. if it is purely for training, then I would say that is expensive. You could problaby get a train to somewhere that would train you that is not in the sticks and still have change from that.

It does seem a little steep, maybe it's because you live in the Sticks, There are many companies that do training, Sunless Solutions amongst others will send a trainer out to you at your home. Maybe give them a call.
I have seen courses advertised for as little £79 but the average price is probaly £85ish
Does the course price include any products or is it just for the training and manuals?

All courses are only 1 day or part of a day so will learn what you need to know but you will need to practise quite a bit after your training as it is a skill that gets perfected with practice.

Good luck and let us know what you decide

Maybe worth giving nouvatan a call, they often do FREE training when you purchase there kit, not sure if the offer is on at the moment but even if not there actual price of training is not as expensive as the price you have been quoted from another company above.

www.nouvatan.co.uk that's the web address

also sunless solutions do come out to your home & train as I enquired before.

Also just another option you can do your tan training online for a lot less than £130 with www.latanning.co.uk

That's another reputable company.

Thanks will give both of them a call. The price doesnt contain any kit, product or samples. will let u know how i get on.

Thanks will give both of them a call. The price doesnt contain any kit, product or samples. will let u know how i get on.

If you look at la tan website the starter kits include everything you need, just add training fee on top, I've read that the la tan online training is thorough & you have to do a test & send photos off etc before you recieve certificate.

you also get £10 off voucher when you register online. x

Just bin on sunless solutions website, they charge £90+vat for classroom training have emailed them asking how much to have it at home. I did look into la tanning online and phoned a few insurere and was told they wouldnt insure it as its online training. La tan said their course was accredited by abt insurers i phoned them and got someone realy rude who said no and hung up so i emailed tthe same question and never got a reply. would i be able to gain enough knowlage training this way?

I trained with sunless one on one and it was great training xx

Hi

I work for Sunless Solutions and have sent you a message.

Thanks

Leela

I trained with Nouvatan that was only £70. Fab training and definitely recommend.

In training with nouvatan next week and it was £95, I'll let you know how it goes! :)

Let me know how it goes please. I phoned abt insurance along with a couple others and got someon a lot more helpful this time theres no way that they will insure online training with la tan even if work is sent off and marked. I suppose if something sounds too good to be true it usually is lol. Any way after reading all the posts on here i think ild prefere a bit of hands on training. Thinking of going with sunless and training at home so any info on them would be much appreciated. Thanks for your replies ill keep u updated. Dead excited i love fake tan :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I really like the sunless products they smell lovely, the tan lasts well and drys super quick x

Hi

Any questions you have about Sunless please do not hesitate to e mail myself [email protected]

Thanks

Leela
Sunless Solutions

Did my nouvatan training today, loved it!! I feel totally confident in going and practicing on a few people, solution is great, looks amazing. Really enjoyed it. Mine was 1-1 as no one else was booked in, so that's an added bonus! Would highly recommend! :)

Thanks for your replies and glad your training went well geegling. Tannings bin put on hold for me for the next month or so (car needed a new part) but cant wait to get trained and started. Bin researching and am swaying toward nouvatan whats the colour like ive read a few posts saying it can be a bit orangy and others saying its realy natural?
Thanks

Iv found it really nice so far! Some of the higher percentages look orange before was off but after that a lovely natural colour! Xx

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully ill b training soon. Hope your enjoying it.

I've just do e training with novatan which was included with kit and was 1-1 which was brilliant highly recommend it x

Latest posts

Back