Training Advice Conversion or full course??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DazzlingDetails

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm new to this so please bear with me...Can anyone give me any advice on what to do with my current situation...
I qualified in Ciate(Assosciate Nails) Gel Nails in 2006, however for several personal reasons I did nothing with my qualification although I had fully intended too. Now I have finally decided I want to start doing something with it, as I hate my current job and want to do something I have a strong love and interest for. However, I would also like to convert to Acrylic, I have tried to find details on Ciate(Associate Nails) Acrylic courses, but am coming up blank...I spoke to someone from Creative Nails and they said I wouldn't be able to do a conversion course as that is designed for people already qualified in acrylic and simply wishing to convert to their products, so I would have to do a full liquid and powder course, however I don't feel I need to go over the whole nail anatomy etc as I have piles of notes from my original course and can remember a great deal too.
Can anyone provide any advice on where to go next???

Latest posts

Back