Training advice needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemL

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a trained Beauty Therapist, I have a diploma to level 2. I'd been working mobile for a while but gone back to my office job - i'm bored silly of it!

Id like to start up again form home and hopefully one day open a salon. Would I be ok to do this with just a diploma or would i need an advance qualification such as an NVQ?

Please help!

Gem

Where did you study? Was it an online course or college? Who is it accredited by? xx

Where did you study? Was it an online course or college? Who is it accredited by? xx
Hi I studied at the Beauty Academy Leeds. The course was accredited and I studied at their offices for a week. X

This is something you need to check with your insurance company, if the qualification you have is not insurable then you will need to ask them what type of qualifications they insure and start with that.

Hi I studied at the Beauty Academy Leeds. The course was accredited and I studied at their offices for a week. X
It could be ok. As said above just give your insurance company a call to make sure they cover it xx

Latest posts

Back