Training at Oxted, Surrey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
Has anyone ever done any nail training at the nail & beauty academy in oxted ,surrey & if so what was it like?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

A geek called C&G Beauty trained with them so she may be able to help if you PM her :)

I did! The lady sally is LOVELY!
I did my manicure, acrylic and spray tanning with her!
When i did my spray tanning she asked how I was getting on with the acrylics and I said I wasn't feeling confident and she offered for me to come back free of charge and practise the application on a date to suit me!
Her prices are competitive and she is a very good teacher! I plan to do all my other courses with her!

Go for it!

Thanks for that,thats great to hear.I'm going tmrw to do the gel course so you have helped me feel more confident about it especially after reading about the A S P course in another thread.
It's made me abit worried about getting insurance as the geek.said she was told in order to be insured to work on the public she needed to do a 6 day course.
Although me previous course was a.college course it was only a 3 day course with the 4 day being the assessment day.x

That's where I did my mani & pedi training. Really lovely lady, very thorough. Enjoy!

I did my acrylic training there and left feeling confident and happy :) she's a fab teacher and the one on one teaching ensures that you really get what she is saying :) that was nearly 5 years ago now and I wouldnt change who I trained with for anything :) thinking of doing spray tanning with her son!!
X

Soon not son!!! Stupid phone!

yeah! I'm thinking of going on this nail course with them - they look so good and I've had a few friends recommend me also. I don't think they're in Oxted though, it says they're in London...

Last edited by a moderator:
She is based about 15mins outside of croydon. I live about 1hr of croydon and I've driven there and it doesn't take long and the train was fine!

Hi there I did my L&P there. Good for basic training however you have a lot of learning and practice to do after. But she was a good teacher and it's good basic training HTH

yeah! I'm thinking of going on this nail course with them - they look so good and I've had a few friends recommend me also. I don't think they're in Oxted though, it says they're in London...

It's on Oxted village above a beauty salon x

Thanks for the replies.
Yes I agree she was lovely,it was a nice relaxing atmosphere & a small class but I do think its very basic for a complete beginner.I did 10 x more work in my college course & that wasn't even an nvq. But it is a good start or as a refresher course.x

Latest posts

Back