Training confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleGem81

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently researching different nail training courses and have priced up options for CND, Nail Harmony and OPI for both L&P and shellac/gel polish courses. I've also priced up NSI for just L&P. I think I've now researched too much as I just don't know which course to go for.

Price doesn't bother me so much as I want to train with the best and get the most out of the sessions so my question is, which would you go for? I want to hear about everyone's training experiences, good and bad, with CND, NH, OPI and NSI in the hope that it helps me come to a final decision. Finally, am I best training in all systems with one supplier or, for example, would you recommend L&P with NSI and CND for Shellac?

x

If you want to follow a particular thread please just click on the 'watch thread' tab above. By doing this you will receive notifications when someone new posts and it stops threads getting full of posts simply saying F :)

Last edited:
Kirsty meakin is only hrs drive from u she does training one to one not sure how much she charges tho might as well learn from the best

Kirsty meakin is only hrs drive from u she does training one to one not sure how much she charges tho might as well learn from the best
Really?! I didn't know this and I love her YouTube channel. Not sure if I'm keen on Naio Nails though but good to know she's only up the road!

You dnt have to use naio once qualified! Naio has changed so much I recent years I originally trained using nsi but one of the best products I've ever used is nouveau brilliant stuff
Xxx

Latest posts

Back