Training Course Advice please somebody

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flitch

Reaction score
Hi am completely new to this great site. Want to train as a nail tech and would prefer to enrol on a Creative course as this is the system I have always had on my nails as a customer. However, have heard from my nail tech that there are problems with Creative supply & distribution at the mo. Also when I searched for their training courses the fone no. given was unattainable. Can anyone enlighten me on the situation or should I be looking at another company and if so any recommendations? Any help or info can give me will be gratefully received.:)

Hello, if you search for hyperion in the threads there is alot of information about what is going on, might be aswell to hang tight until it all gets sorted out or there are other companies such as ezflow , nsi and young nails,you would be able to search the forum for training information with them too.Good luck:)

hiya,

if i was you i would wait i'm sure there might be some where to do your training. i'm doing creative foundation in Ludlow and it's business as usual there.

good luck!

Hi and welcome to the site.

I'm sure many techs on here will tell you that the Creative training is second to none, and although I have only done one day with them in L&P and Creative Spa the training was very good. However, I would recommend looking at doing an NVQ course in Nail Technology. I did this full time for a year and can say it was excellent! The good thing about doing an NVQ is that it is not product specific and gives you great base for you to experiment with different techniques and products as well as in depth knowledge in all aspects of hands and feet.

Whatever you choose, good luck!

Hi am completely new to this great site. Want to train as a nail tech and would prefer to enrol on a Creative course as this is the system I have always had on my nails as a customer. However, have heard from my nail tech that there are problems with Creative supply & distribution at the mo. Also when I searched for their training courses the fone no. given was unattainable. Can anyone enlighten me on the situation or should I be looking at another company and if so any recommendations? Any help or info can give me will be gratefully received.:)

Hi Flitch

And welcome to the site I hope you find it a good help to you.

On the subject of Training there are a number of companys out there the best I can suggest is shop around and get as much info on each company, and what they offer as part of the service/training.

I have listed a few you may wish to look at in the mean time.

:: Distinctive Nail Products :: Young Nails .co.uk :: The Nail Professional's Partner ::
NSI
Ez flow

Hope this has been of some help to you

Kind regards:hug:

Thanks everyone for the advice, unfortunately can't commit to a fulltime college course at moment. Have lots of bills to pay therefore need to stay in current jobs. Think I'll probably wait & see what happens with Creative coz I wouldn't be able to attend till the new year - one of my jobs involves 12 weeks notice for time off. Thanks again.

Hi Flitch, if I was you I would hang on a bit, it seems that Creative Acacemy will be back in business soon. I have nearly done my foundation course, I was all set for the fifth and final day when I got the phonecall to say it had been postponed due to the problems. I admit I have been very worried and have made lots of enquiries to find out if I will be able to complete my course, and sam sweet himself has posted a reply reassuring me that I should be able to complete my training when creative get back on track. I was all set for going to the offices to put a creditors claim in writing to Hyperion and enroll on another course, but I'm going to wait now and see what happens. The creative course really is very good and I intend to continue my training with them. I cant speak for other courses, but I would certainly recommend Creative.

Hi 'chelle, thx for your advice, think I am going to wait & c for the mo. Spoke to OSNS at Milton Keynes and although not that close, the travelling is doable. They are still running courses so worst case I could commute to them. Hope you manage to get your final day sorted soon.

Latest posts

Back