Training course confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoe Range

Zoe_346
Reaction score
Hi

Ive been looking into CND shellac training with sweet squared the initial price of the course is not a problem for me, however when I have been doing some research I've found that the shellac colours cost around £13 each, more than what I had initially budgeted for. As I will be just starting up I'm realising that building a colour collection that will be able to compete with other technicians in my area is going to cost a considerable amount and I'm panicking that I won't get enough business to recoup costs.

Im just asking for some advice on whether it is going to be worth it, or if there is a similar course/system which I could benefit from more.

Thank you in advance. x

Nope, CND training and products are some of the best internationally, you won't find better.

You only need a core of 10 or so colours and some glitters and you are on your way. All businesses start small and grow, investing in more colours when you can as profits and takings allow.

Latest posts

Back