Training courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2021

Reaction score
I’m so excited to be going on Kylea Wherry’s training course tomorrow [emoji51]

I also fancy some of The Nail Team’s nail art courses this year.

Has anyone else booked or been on courses recently?

I did a gel/acrylic hybrid course about 6 weeks ago, its reignited my excitement for learning again, but I'm struggling to find something I passionately want to learn

I’m kinda stuck in a rut so think that trying something new and outside my comfort zone might challenge me to up my game.

I’m kinda stuck in a rut so think that trying something new and outside my comfort zone might challenge me to up my game.

Agree, that's why I want to find something that excites me. Sussex has very little options so I'm going to be spending at least 3 hours travelling, plus costs, plus the logistics of making space in my diary, or sacrificing a precious weekend....its got to be worth it.

I enrolled on the Sam Biddle Be Inspired online course recently as I don't have enough holiday days from my full time employer to take days out for training so I figured it might work really well for me.

I'm also attending the S2 Light Elegance day course with Celina Ryden at Olympia beauty and I'm so frigging excited about that!

I enrolled on the Sam Biddle Be Inspired online course recently as I don't have enough holiday days from my full time employer to take days out for training so I figured it might work really well for me.

I'm also attending the S2 Light Elegance day course with Celina Ryden at Olympia beauty and I'm so frigging excited about that!

I was just looking the Sam Biddle stuff this week, what do you think of it so far?

I’ve never tried an online course yet but think it might work for me.

I was just looking the Sam Biddle stuff this week, what do you think of it so far?

I’ve never tried an online course yet but think it might work for me.

I’m really liking it tbh works brilliantly for me, but I think you need to be quite self motivated and structured to allocate time to watch the videos and work alongside them, rather than having an educator on hand telling you what to do.

How was Kylea's course Ciderella? I'm booked in with her in November and can't wait :)

How was Kylea's course Ciderella? I'm booked in with her in November and can't wait :)

Aw she’s great! It’s a fab course if you’re new to coloured acrylic and/or nail art.
You’ll love it!

I recently attended the Insta Nail Art course run by Gerrard International, the guest tech is Samantha Cox from @dailynailspa.

I didn't really know anything about Nail Art previously but found this was something being asked more and more. I attended the half day session with trepidation as I knew my starting ability would zero. Well, I came away feeling almost like a pro! Sam has so much patience and takes you through step by step, the whole thing was just amazing. I don't think personally I would have achieved what I did by watching video tutorials.

Latest posts

Back