Training hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonails

Reaction score
I've been wanting to practise my acrylics and gels more and thought it may be a good idea to get one of those plastic hand things?
Did a bit of searching on here and saw someone mention the Affiniti Practise Hand, Flexifinger and the Essential Nails Nail Trainer. I have had a bit of a look at those
Which would be best (better investment) out of both of those? Is it easy to just insert a nail, practise on it and then take it out instead of having to soak off so that it's not just do all ten fingers and then get a new hand?

Or any others people might recommend?

Thanks

Last edited:
I use the Essential Nails hand trainer and I think it is brilliant, cannot fault it. I would recommend it to everyone :)

xXx

Ive got a flexi finger. Only used it a couple if times but it seems hard to practice acrylic on and big compared to a normal nail size!

The only one worth getting is Essential Nails nail trainer, you can get them cheaper on EBay. It's brilliant, my only complaint is that if you're using forms for sculpting they need to be super sticky otherwise they keep coming off. Otherwise it's fantastic. Xxx

i use the essentials nail trainer for my acrylics but if i'm practising nail art i just use a nail tip blu tacked onto an orange stick

Thank you everyone. I will get the Essential Nails one. Is that one easy to just slot nails in and out of so you can practise over and over?

I've got the essentials nail trainer and it's fab I got mine of eBay and yes it comes with detachable finger nails and once you run out there pretty cheap to buy new ones. I love it as the fingers and wrist move just like a normal hand would and it can also be clipped onto your work station

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone know the cheapest place to get the replacement tips for the essential nails training hand

The essential nails trainer is great I bought a cheap one from salon services and it was awful lol xx

Latest posts

Back