Training hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea204

Reaction score
Hi ladies and guys.

How are we all in this strange time. I’m on day 8 of isolation as my daughter has a cough and stupidly high temperature.

I am a newly qualified nail tech and I’m wondering if any of you lovely ladies have a training hand just laying around you would like to sell pretty please. Whilst home for the next how ever many weeks I would like to try and practice and perfect my technic. Would me grateful appreciated and cherished

Thank you all for reading
Xxx

Hi ladies and guys.

How are we all in this strange time. I’m on day 8 of isolation as my daughter has a cough and stupidly high temperature.

I am a newly qualified nail tech and I’m wondering if any of you lovely ladies have a training hand just laying around you would like to sell pretty please. Whilst home for the next how ever many weeks I would like to try and practice and perfect my technic. Would me grateful appreciated and cherished

Thank you all for reading
Xxx

I’m sorry @Bea204, but selling and buying of items, products or equipment is not allowed anywhere on the Salon Geek website, although during these most difficult of times, it’s possible you may still be able to find yourself one via eBay.

Stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back