Training in Aberdeen area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aberdeennails

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am very interested in training in the application of acrylic or gel nails.
I have no previous experience and was wondering if you could advise on a suitable course.
I am working as a primary teacher so will be intending using my skills for extra income on friends, I will not be going professional in a salon. I am in the Aberdeen area and struggling to find anyone in this area that isn't too expensive.
Thanks

Hi there,

I am very interested in training in the application of acrylic or gel nails.
I have no previous experience and was wondering if you could advise on a suitable course.
I am working as a primary teacher so will be intending using my skills for extra income on friends, I will not be going professional in a salon. I am in the Aberdeen area and struggling to find anyone in this area that isn't too expensive.

Thanks
Hiya.All courses will be expensive if decent.I did my training with NSI in Glasgow,but I know theres a private school in Dundee that does training aswell,again quite pricey though.have you tried Salon Services for courses?x

Thanks, I have had a look at Salon Services but unfortunately I cannot manage a Monday and one of the training sessions is on a Monday, I will have a look at NSI, thanks

Latest posts

Back