Training in birmingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glittergirl

Blingin' Brummie Geek
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any training schools in birmingham?

As you know i have done a homelearn course but i think i could benifit from some classroom training.

jodie

i think marco benito trains for creative there, he's a top tech.

Have you got any contact details for him and do u know where he trains in birmingham?

glittergirl said:
Have you got any contact details for him and do u know where he trains in birmingham?

All details are sent out from Designer Nails for all the Creative Nail Academies.
0113 275 5719 ask to speak to a Creative Education Ambassador.

Marco and his wonderful team run the Creative Nail Academy near to the Bull Ring. Very easy to find and very central.

Thanx Geeg

Thats only 10 minutes away from me! Gosh so excited now.

Thanx loads
jodie.

You could absolutely not make a better choice.

I am surprised you have not heard of Marco Benito and his salon. They have been in that area for YEARS although they are at a new address now, still in the same area. He is a legend there!!

I haven't, i've spotted his name on the forum but just thought it was someone everyone knew through the forum.

I will definatley get in touch with him i haven't been a nail tech for long and i'm not entirley happy with my work it's ok theres nothing majorley wrong i just think i could do better if i had lessons from someone on a one to one or even in a classroom i tend to think if i'm not happy then clients definatley won't be most of my clients are friends and family.

i have heard quite a few people say how good creative training is im definatley gunna go for it!

Thanks for your help Geeg. XXXX

Jodie

glittergirl said:
I haven't, i've spotted his name on the forum but just thought it was someone everyone knew through the forum.

I will definatley get in touch with him i haven't been a nail tech for long and i'm not entirley happy with my work it's ok theres nothing majorley wrong i just think i could do better if i had lessons from someone on a one to one or even in a classroom i tend to think if i'm not happy then clients definatley won't be most of my clients are friends and family.

i have heard quite a few people say how good creative training is im definatley gunna go for it!

Thanks for your help Geeg. XXXX

Jodie
Well nothing will tweak your work better then a Marco session lol...........
Nice guy, nice nails or rephrase......fab guy and kick ass nails lol........

Latest posts

Back