Training in Botox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutekitten88

Reaction score
I have been looking into training for Botox and fillers. I found one training school who does this and they can get you insured.
I have no nursing background but have completed my level 2 in ITEC level 2 beauty and level 3 ITEC in massage.
Am so confused I thought you had to be a trained nurse in this? but some schools will train you if you do micro needling first.
Once qualified how would you even be able to practice after this as am sure most salons wouldn’t employ you if you have no experience.
Please help really want to get into this?

This is a difficult topic because it seems like nobody knows the answers any more [emoji85]

I know am really confused. Some say yes you can train in Botox then others say you can’t if your not a qualified nurse. So no idea what to believe.
Then once you do the course how can you practice if you have no experience?
Ah it’s driving me mad lol

Not sure if you are going to be an attractive candidate for the employer since there is some competition even among the people who have completed the full degree and took the courses. Do you think Botox will stay in the demand in future?

Latest posts

Back