Training in lip/lower face filler

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey Guys! Any recommendations on course for fillers? Only one I’ve found some far is cosmetic couture in Manchester

Any others? Or tips? Info

Thank you muchly
Natalie

Are you a medical professional? If not be aware dermal fillers are going to be made prescription only in the not so distant future...

No I’m not a medical professional. When is it roughly due to change?

I wanted to train also, but won’t bother spending £5000 on a course now as the law is going to change very soon! Not sure when.

Exactly. I’ve found a course for 4K. But again no know when it’ll change. So Il just do it and see what happens. I could be making a mint! And all this ‘it could change’ could be bull. Even if I only do my own fillers it’ll be worth it

Who would I call to find out when this all changes?

Exactly. I’ve found a course for 4K. But again no know when it’ll change. So Il just do it and see what happens. I could be making a mint! And all this ‘it could change’ could be bull. Even if I only do my own fillers it’ll be worth it

It’ll be worth it financially but who will insure you if the law changes?

I’ve looked at insync insurance company. But I’d calll a few up. See what they say. Beauty instance companies should know when the law changes it’s in their interest

Do you need a nurse prescriber friend with fillers? Or just botox? X

Just Botox as far as I’m aware.

Let me know if you do a course!

And who do I need to speak to regarding this?

I wanted to train also, but won’t bother spending £5000 on a course now as the law is going to change very soon! Not sure when.
I'v done a fillers course and its not 5000 it was half that

the therapy room uk on fb there based in scotland, i trained with foreverderm think they've changed there name now though both 2500 the therapy room covers more areas of the face but didn't discover them until after I did the course.

the therapy room uk on fb there based in scotland, i trained with foreverderm think they've changed there name now though both 2500 the therapy room covers more areas of the face but didn't discover them until after I did the course.

Are you a nurse or a beauty therapist? I’m a beauty therapist. Would it be worth me doing a course?

Latest posts

Back