Training in my NVQ Level 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoebeh1

Reaction score
I’m starting a course in September to complete my NVQ Level 2 and I really want to make a start now and get myself ready for it. I’m also starting an Extension course in July. Is there anything I can start reading up on or any books I should start getting through?
Just want to get myself prepared and learn as much as I can at this point!

I’m starting a course in September to complete my NVQ Level 2 and I really want to make a start now and get myself ready for it. I’m also starting an Extension course in July. Is there anything I can start reading up on or any books I should start getting through?
Just want to get myself prepared and learn as much as I can at this point!
There's a lot of videos on you tube. Some are obviously not the best and some may be a bit intense to start off with. Buying the nvq level 2 book would definitely be a good start. I wouldn't say you'd need the newest edition as the edits are very minimal and anything new will be covered by your course.
These books are widely available second hand or new.
When I get 5 mins I will send some links to YouTube videos I think will help and be appropriate.

There's a lot of videos on you tube. Some are obviously not the best and some may be a bit intense to start off with. Buying the nvq level 2 book would definitely be a good start. I wouldn't say you'd need the newest edition as the edits are very minimal and anything new will be covered by your course.
These books are widely available second hand or new.
When I get 5 mins I will send some links to YouTube videos I think will help and be appropriate.

thats amazing, thank you so so much! I’m going to buy the book this evening!

Latest posts

Back