training in norwich

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellymac

Reaction score
Hi there,

Wondered if anyone can recommend trainng courses in Norwich? Iv found a website the nail centre who do a 2 day course for £195 for all systems. this seems really cheap, has anyone had any experience, are they any good?

Kx

Hi i trained at Solana very good and they are lovely people .I can always call and ask questions they are really helpfull, the LeChat gel is really good. I trained in march last year and still need help as i have just been doing freinds and family its nice to know they are just on the other end of the phone ,i only found this site last week it has helped me so much ,i hope to start taking clients on soon x

Hi there,

Wondered if anyone can recommend trainng courses in Norwich? Iv found a website the nail centre who do a 2 day course for £195 for all systems. this seems really cheap, has anyone had any experience, are they any good?

Kx

I do all my training in norwich with Ez flow nail systems at roomone , they do lots of diff courses , the master artist educator is Victoria Smith , ive learnt so much this last year and the support ive had afterwards is fantastic too,
IMO it does seem a bit too cheap for all 3 systems! and in only 2 days...
I learnt just 1 system to start with and that course alone was over 6 days , theres so much to learn about the different systems , i found it hard going lerning just the one ....
Why not do a search on here RE... training before you decide.
If you want anymore info bout Ezflow training in norwich , just pm me...
:)

That does seem a bit too cheep IMO. Plus to learn all systems in one/two days is a bit unrealistic i think. I did my course with creative and it was a 5 day thing with 2 days of that being spread over 4 weeks so you can learn rebalancing and deal with any probs that arise....also this was in just Liquid and powder (i am still to do the others as i want to be as good as possible at this before i move on to the next product). You have to do separate courses to learn the other products...i personally think this is better as you learn alot more in your training. I knew absolutly nothing about nails before i started last year, still have loads to learn.
These courses are tempting where you get taught about all the systems in a short space of time, but i have found out that you really cant rush it if you want to be good at it, it takes alot of time and patience.
Have a look at the creative nail academy web site and see what you think.
These courses i warn you are alot dearer.....but is cheap always best?!?
good luck!

I do all my training in norwich with Ez flow nail systems at roomone , they do lots of diff courses , the master artist educator is Victoria Smith , ive learnt so much this last year and the support ive had afterwards is fantastic too,
IMO it does seem a bit too cheap for all 3 systems! and in only 2 days...
I learnt just 1 system to start with and that course alone was over 6 days , theres so much to learn about the different systems , i found it hard going lerning just the one ....
Why not do a search on here RE... training before you decide.
If you want anymore info bout Ezflow training in norwich , just pm me...
:)

Snap, same here. Like Hazel says, do a search on here first.:)

Latest posts

Back