training in nottingham, derby or anywhere local to this

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keos

Reaction score
Hello im back already!
If anyone out there has any information on nail course in the nottingham, derby or surrounding area it would be great to hear from you, Im looking at a course which offers you an NVQ.
Hope to hear from you soon as i cant wait to start my new career im soooo excited :lol:

THANK YOU X x X

Hello im back already!
If anyone out there has any information on nail course in the nottingham, derby or surrounding area it would be great to hear from you, Im looking at a course which offers you an NVQ.
Hope to hear from you soon as i cant wait to start my new career im soooo excited :lol:

THANK YOU X x X

Ring Sweet Squared 08452106060 They will send you their Creative course information. You do not need an NVQ to do nails and remember that NVQ is a MINIMUM requirement. The Creative course syllabus goes way beyond NVQ.

Pinks in Derby offer NVQ plus their own qualifications.

i'm doing my training with calgel direct and my training is at the hilton hotel in lecister x

Hello - i am very very new to the beauty business and this website - but I do NVQ training at Pinks Beauty Acadamy. They have branches based in Derby & Tamworth.
Hope this helps. JulieL

Naughty Nails offer courses in nails and also the NVQ if thats the route you want to follow
Call Jackie on 07773332201

Michelle Porter Beauty Products do training in Nottingham and surrounding areas. Call them on 0115 9680033 or 0800 083 7551
x

Latest posts

Back