Training In Scotland (again lol)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redz24

Reaction score
Hi i'm new, and i have been looking at a learning-at-home course due to my full time job.

But the thing is I'm waiting to find out if the ASET qualification is recognised in Scotland. And basically if this falls through, I feel the s**t will have hut the fan!

Now I've read back heap of topics and realised that theres some great courses provided by manufactors, but i dont have the money or time to go to training etc. Is there any other at-home-courses anyone knows about?????

thanks in advance:)

I dont no anything about at home courses but if you pm sparklybits she will help you xx Tracy is not only an educator in Scotland for Young nails but also a Lecturer at college teaching beauty and nails. I think the college option has help with course fees......or it does in yorkshire!!!! pm tracy for more help she is wonderfullxxxxx

I trained in beauty at Dundee College, two nights for a year which gave me NQ in Beauty Therapy. I then started a home learn course through Essential Nails for L & P Tip and Overlay. Before I even finished the home learn course I enrolled in Creatives Foundation Course.

Try your local college if it's beauty you are after, but if you are interested in doing enhancements then go with the product company. Highly recommend Creative on that one.

HTH PM me if you want any more information.

Well Aberdeen College only do the basics through a full time course, which i cant do.

Has Creative got a website i can look over?

Panic over girls, the people that do the course have assured me that the qualification is recognised in Scotland, phew :)

Panic over girls, the people that do the course have assured me that the qualification is recognised in Scotland, phew :)

What is ASET as I havent heard of this company.

As a college Lecturer I would recomment you check this out again. If you are looking to be a nail tech then the qualifications that most of Scotland would recognise are SVQ, NVQ, HNC, HND, VTCT and of course the manufactures such as Young Nails, Creative, NSI etc.:hug:

Latest posts

Back