Training - Is It Only Me!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharong

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses received on my post 'Training - which one'.

Many of the responses indicated Creative.

I started to get excited that perhaps I had found the training to get me off the ground with L&P. So I called Creative and after a chat about my requirements I was advised they would send the details through to me.

I was surprised when I received the information as it advised that I had requested to attend the Bedfordshire Training Site and provided me with the course dates.

I phoned Creative to advise that this was incorrect and that I live in Norwich and have difficulty travelling and childcare issues therefore Norwich would be better.

I was advised that Training has stopped in Norwich at the moment because of unforeseen circumstances and they had no idea WHEN OR IF they are likely to start.

Appreciate that these things happen but sometimes you feel that it always happens to you - do you other nail geeks get that feeling. I think i just need to let off a bit of steam. Most of the time feel like im taking 1 step forward 10 steps back!!

All I can say is AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and Im back to square 1 again on the Training.

Sharon

I know what you mean.

i have book for NSi to come out to me, much easier

Not that it helps the situation, but sadly Emma Deeks' family has had some very serious health scares and as such has put her training aside for CND until things get better.

We all wish her the best of luck. Sorry for the inconvienece. :cry:

Hi there!

Why not try enrolling at your local college to do the NVQ? Creative are rather expensive and as far as I can gather, the course only lasts for 5 days or so. College is about half the price at an average £300 including your products. You are also taught all tecniques in Artificial Nails (I'm doing it just now and qualified in 4 weeks - yipee) Good Luck!

Sherry2k said:
Hi there!

Why not try enrolling at your local college to do the NVQ? Creative are rather expensive and as far as I can gather, the course only lasts for 5 days or so. College is about half the price at an average £300 including your products. You are also taught all tecniques in Artificial Nails (I'm doing it just now and qualified in 4 weeks - yipee) Good Luck!

Actually, I think you will find if you look into it carefully, that Creative courses are NOT expensive and are very value added as the kit and the nail trainer (approx 270.00 value) are incuded in the cost of the course making the actual tuition price on a par with most, and lower than some!!

geeg said:
Actually, I think you will find if you look into it carefully, that Creative courses are NOT expensive and are very value added as the kit and the nail trainer (approx 270.00 value) are incuded in the cost of the course making the actual tuition price on a par with most, and lower than some!!

And first class!! With experienced and knowledgable tutors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back