Training - just get on with it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gattia

Reaction score
That's it, my minds made up. I am a qualified Beauty Therapist that does nails, not nail enhancements but I offer Shellac, Gel Polishes, Minx and Manicures & Pedicures. I am NOT a nail technician but I want to be one, I want to be a brilliant one. I've spent weeks, in fact months reading over info on SG and have decided to book CND's Shellac Brings Them Back & The Polished Nail. I also plan to follow that with the Master Painter class and then CND Gel - Brisa. Now I know it's a lot of money but my minds made up and i want to be Nail Technician. Any advice or feedback from fellow geeks on my plans or any extra courses or advice would be really helpful and appreciated. ( feeling passionate & excited) Thank you :)

Hi
Sorry not got any great advice but just wanted to wish u the best of luck! :) I am very passionate about nails too and soooo badly want to be the best I can but sometimes I think its so difficult with all the different info out there,but thats why I love this site theres always someone who can help and point u in the right direction

x

Ah thanks goldigga :)
Forgot to say and book recommendations - I have read on here Nail Class is very good.

I am a nail technician and wished that years ago I had chose C.N.D. - I am converting on Thursday and am so excited:) I have purchased Nail Class and it is a fab book, would defo recommend. I am going down the Liquid & Powder route.

Really think you have chose the right route and yes it maybe an initial expense, but in my opinion, will defiantly pay off - Good Luck x

Well done gatia

To be the best - train with the best...
You will never regret CND training

Doug schoons book 'nail structure and product chemistry' 2nd edition is the best reference book to get. It will teach you so much you won't believe

Nail class is brilliant for teaching how to create exquisite nails also...

Good luck on your exciting journey

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck. CND training is the best! x

Welcome to the family! X

Awww thanks everyone. What do you all think about my choice of doing CND Gel & not CND Enhance that includes L&P as well - do you find one system in demand more than the other or what your preference is, what i really want to be able to do is sculpt beautiful, natural looking nails. Can anyone in the know tell me if these courses contain kits? I will ring Sweet Squared & ask.

Also what would you say the demand was for a sculpted/enhanced nail compared to Shellac or one of the gel polishes?

Latest posts

Back