Training recommendations please - facials, gel nails, lashes etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldeb85

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I hope you're all having a lovely Wednesday. I'm looking for some advice please. I trained four years ago as a spray tan technician and have done really well with it on a mobile basis. Since then I've completed a massage course at night school, a waxing course with an independent trainer and CND shellac.

I work full time in another job and have two young children and I'm looking to go fully self employed from next year. I really want to get the right qualifications and training as the massage And waxing courses I did have left me feeling non the wiser and I now don't offer those services due to lack of confidence in my knowledge and ability.

The CND shellac was very recent and I felt the training has given me a good foundation to offer a god service. I'm just getting the experience and practise in now. I will be going back to them to complete the acrylics and gel courses.

However, I would really like to offer more services and I'm looking for recommendations of training please. So, the courses I'm looking to add are:

Facials
Lash extensions
HD brows
Reflexology
Redo my waxing and massage

If anybody else has any successful mobile treatments that they would recommend as well, that would be appreciated.

Thank you all xxx

For lash extensions have a look at Flirties.co.uk also their precision brow course is the same seven steps as HD, a lot cheaper as your not paying a fortune for the name. You can have one to one training and you will have constant support off trainers via the VIP groups you can be added to [emoji106][emoji106]

For lash extensions try Sarah Humphreyson she's fab x

Flirties also do waxing courses with strip wax and non strip wax being taught oh and there is a special offer this weekend on kit and courses [emoji12] pm me if you want more details [emoji106]

Latest posts

Back