Training recommendations please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollylac

I’m friendly, come say hi!
Reaction score
I am fully qualified in nails and lashes (nvq) I studied at college and later CPBA I am wanting to add to the services I currently offer once lockdown has ended. I want to offer blowdrys with a conditioning treatment, could anyone recommend an accredited course that would allow me to do this without having to learn too many unnecessary treatments as I feel for myself it would be wasted.
Thankyou!

Last edited:
If I was you I would try searching for hair styling courses and blowdring courses and asking what the training providers are offering.

I think you may stuggle to find many people here that have experience with this, since blowdrying is something taught at the start of any hairdressing qualification, so I don't imagine many stylists would take courses specically on blowdrying.

I would caution that blowdrying does take a LOT of practice to become good at, it's not so much learning the techniques themselves, but the fact their are so many different hair types and textures and it takes a long time (probably a couple of years imo) to be able to style all hair types well.

When you are training in hairdressing, even after you have learnt blowdrying, you continue to really practice it again and again after you colour and cut your models hair, I just worry that you won't get enough practice with a short course.

Sorry if this doesn't really answer your question!

No that is very helpful, Thankyou!

Latest posts

Back