Training with 00 Garey Hall (Calgel)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marlise

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of training with Garey Hall and what you thought ?

I'll be in a training session with him in August and am rather looking forward to it ! :) :)

Marlise

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of training with Garey Hall and what you thought ?

I'll be in a training session with him in August and am rather looking forward to it ! :) :)

Marlise

wow !

Enjoy and tell us all about it when you come back.

When is it?

Lucky you

Im sure you will learn loads as hes the man

good luck

I have had the pleasure of training with Gary when i did my calgel training. I would recommend anyone to go and train with him as he is a great nail tech and such a laugh but get ready he tells you some right stories about what he as been up to in his personal life.(I wont say anymore) he can natter a little too much whilst doing his training.

I really enjoyed the 2 days that i spent training with him, but it was just the product that i couldnt get to grips with but that was a few years ago so maybe if i had another go with it i may like it.

:hug:

Yes, I think I'm very lucky indeed :)

Hopefully I can get my head around these &^%$* gel nails as they are doing my head in. I just have zero confidence in myself, so I'm hoping this will get me sorted.

Marlise

I attended a 2 hr workshop run by Garey at a show... he was very entertaining!

you lucky devil! He's completely gorgeous and very funny you'll be in for a great time,plus he's really fantastic at his job so i've heard!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back