Training with Anne Swain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katlu

Reaction score
I trained with Anne Swain last night and I have to say, she was absolutely fantastic. I mainly do natural nail treatments because I've never been confident doing extensions, oh I do them, but worry every time because my application is not that good and spend forever filing.

After last night, I feel so full of confidence, can't believe how easy it was, hardly any filing, used very little liquid, probably wiped my brush once, which really amazed me, coz I constantly wipe my brush.

I wish I'd trained with her first time around. She has the patience of a saint and puts you right at ease. Still can't believe how clear it is now.

I did my CND convrsion with Ann, she is an excellent trainer.

I was there yesterday too Anne & Kellie are fantastic .......... I cant keep away from the place, im going on an Entity conversion on Wednesday, they will be sick of seeing me lol

I trained with Anne Swain last night and I have to say, she was absolutely fantastic. I mainly do natural nail treatments because I've never been confident doing extensions, oh I do them, but worry every time because my application is not that good and spend forever filing.

After last night, I feel so full of confidence, can't believe how easy it was, hardly any filing, used very little liquid, probably wiped my brush once, which really amazed me, coz I constantly wipe my brush.

I wish I'd trained with her first time around. She has the patience of a saint and puts you right at ease. Still can't believe how clear it is now.
121 with a skilled eduactor is worth its weight in gold so glad you had a good time

Who is Ann...what courses does she do? :)

Ann is an educator in Milton Keynes. She used to be a Creative Educator but is now an educator for Entity. I booked before I knew this, but it wasn't a problem because I could still use my Creative products, she taught me how to use them properly. She does all sorts of training; she runs a finishing school, does nail surgeries, master classes, airbrushing, just basically helps to improve your skills. I highly recommend her, she was recommended to me by this site. I'm going back to do more classes in the Finishing school. It takes me an hour to get there but is well worth every mile. You can call her on 01908 282814.

Ann is an educator in Milton Keynes. She used to be a Creative Educator but is now an educator for Entity. I booked before I knew this, but it wasn't a problem because I could still use my Creative products, she taught me how to use them properly. She does all sorts of training; she runs a finishing school, does nail surgeries, master classes, airbrushing, just basically helps to improve your skills. I highly recommend her, she was recommended to me by this site. I'm going back to do more classes in the Finishing school. It takes me an hour to get there but is well worth every mile. You can call her on 01908 282814.

ooh thanks for the info :) I might just give her a bell and gather some info

ooh thanks for the info :) I might just give her a bell and gather some info

If you want to train to be an Entity technician great :D if you want to be a Creative technician best to give Sweet squared a call and they will put you in touch with a Creative education ambassador.

I say this as allthough you can use your own brand your training will not mean you are entitled to a CND certificate hth's

Latest posts

Back