Training with Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trudy35

Reaction score
Hi

I thinking about doing a bio sculpture course and I'm a likkle bit confused. I spoke with one of the distrubtor today as I wanted to clarify whether they ran beginners courses for nail techs who have manicure and pedicure experience but want to learn apply tips, sculpturing and overlays. Which they don't seem to do. So the lady said that I could go on the one day gel training course and then go on their one day tip training course at a later date.

However I've read the website again and it saids the gel training course is for experience nail techs and provide a qualifcation to say you can do tips etc.

So I just wanted some help and advice from other nail geeks, who have maybe been in the same situation.

Thanks!

Hi

I thinking about doing a bio sculpture course and I'm a likkle bit confused. I spoke with one of the distrubtor today as I wanted to clarify whether they ran beginners courses for nail techs who have manicure and pedicure experience but want to learn apply tips, sculpturing and overlays. Which they don't seem to do. So the lady said that I could go on the one day gel training course and then go on their one day tip training course at a later date.

However I've read the website again and it saids the gel training course is for experience nail techs and provide a qualifcation to say you can do tips etc.

So I just wanted some help and advice from other nail geeks, who have maybe been in the same situation.

Thanks!

Bio sculpture normally insist that you have tip training first as it covers more of the basic stuff and then go on to do the gel overlay training and then the Sculpting training.

Cannot speak for bio - but when I did my training with Calgel, It was a two day course for beginners, or for qualified nail technicians it was a one day conversion course.

I went to college and did vtct manicure and pedicure first, you had to do this course first before you could go onto enhancements.

I do know there are companies whereby you can do the enhancement courses without the mani/pedi.

I'm surprised, I know Bio have certainly offered basic mani/pedi with tip training before and have insisted on it before the gel course and certainly before you get assessed and certificated.

Are you sure this isn't just a dates issue? I think they are currently planning 2008 dates still in some areas.

I'm surprised, I know Bio have certainly offered basic mani/pedi with tip training before and have insisted on it before the gel course and certainly before you get assessed and certificated.

Are you sure this isn't just a dates issue? I think they are currently planning 2008 dates still in some areas.
I know i was asked if i had done manicure and pedicure and tip training...thankfully i did tip training when i did my course with OPI,so i had that covered:)

This was definitely the case when I made initial enquiries about training with them too.

I know i was asked if i had done manicure and pedicure and tip training

I was asked this also, but fortunately I'd done my mani, pedi and tip training too.

Bio do a full course you can do a manicure, tips and then your gel training all with bio!

Thanks for all your advice nail geeks. I thought that was the case.

Latest posts

Back