Training with Sienna X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaz19k

Reaction score
hi every1 i am new to this.... :) i am thinking about doing spray tans mobile i have been reading up and thinkin about using sienna x i was just wondering if anyone knew if their training was any good and would anyone reccomend their starter kits also i would be grateful of any advice and suggestions of what i'll need to get up and running. I would also be grateful if you would be able to advise me of anywere i would be a ble to get insurance and also what is the average amount of bookings for spray tans as i am also thinkin about doin an NVQ level2 in beauty therapy.....Thankyou in advance x :lol:

hi every1 i am new to this.... :) i am thinking about doing spray tans mobile i have been reading up and thinkin about using sienna x i was just wondering if anyone knew if their training was any good and would anyone reccomend their starter kits also i would be grateful of any advice and suggestions of what i'll need to get up and running. I would also be grateful if you would be able to advise me of anywere i would be a ble to get insurance and also what is the average amount of bookings for spray tans as i am also thinkin about doin an NVQ level2 in beauty therapy.....Thankyou in advance x :lol:

Hey

I would definitely recommend the starter kit from Sienna X whichis £545 and comes with the T200 gun. It arrived the next day after ordering, all in working order and the marketing material and retails bits are great quality.

I have my training on Monday but the customer service i have recieved so far has been great.

HTH

C x

Hi i had my training with sienna x yesterday and would highly recommend it, i am going to be ordering the same kit aswell. Cant wait to get started now, you won't be disappointed.

Hey

I would definitely recommend the starter kit from Sienna X whichis £545 and comes with the T200 gun. It arrived the next day after ordering, all in working order and the marketing material and retails bits are great quality.

I have my training on Monday but the customer service i have recieved so far has been great.

HTH

C x

Yea That's what I did a year ago. Great kit!! :hug:

Thanks x so you's know if there is much difference in the spray guns x

also i was just wondering what type of prices do u charge for a sienna x tan if you were mobile ???:)

i trained with sienna 2 years ago, the training was great as are the products!! i charge 20 for a full body and buy 4 get 5th free!xxx

Yea I also charge £20, may put up the price slightly higher down the line. And I do buy 5 get 1 free

Latest posts

Back