training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holz_69

Reaction score
hiya people. I have just started my beauty level 2 in my local college and want to get to train with creative as wel as i would love to get into the nail industry. Do u know how i go about this, there website doesnt seem to be working, think the nearest place for me to train would b manchester. any help would b great. thanks. p.s i've been advised by my tutor to train with nsi??

Check out Sweet Squared - Home and also in the Link directory Mrs Geek has listed all of the Creative distributors/ambassadors.

hi, did you find anywhere to train? where do u live? i was looking at goign to manchester too, i havent done any formal training and am scared about goign somewhere fr the first time. im qualified in hairdressing and currently doing beauty .

hi, did you find anywhere to train? where do u live? i was looking at goign to manchester too, i havent done any formal training and am scared about goign somewhere fr the first time. im qualified in hairdressing and currently doing beauty .

Go on ... just do it. Theres no need to be scared of Debbie who runs the Manchester Creative Nail Academy!! If you've made the steps to do both hair and beauty, what is stopping you from going forward?

Go on ... just do it. Theres no need to be scared of Debbie who runs the Manchester Creative Nail Academy!! If you've made the steps to do both hair and beauty, what is stopping you from going forward?
im not so much as scared, its just been a while since i did a class like that on my own, i can be quite shy!!il look into it and go to the next one if i can!

Go for it. I did most of my training at the Manchester academy. You won't be on your own for long!

do it, you wont regret it. I dont like going to things like this on my own either and it was daunting when I started my l&p course with creative, but the atmosphere at the Academy is lovely, the tutors are all friendly, and the classes are small so you dont feel lost in a big crowd and you soon get talking to everyone else. Its just like the first day at school!!

I wish i was nearer Manchester,and gutted Salisbury dont officially stock CND anymore:rolleyes:

well I want to train with creative and have emailed them twice and haven't heard anything back. I live in north wales btw so I presume manchester is the nearest place for me. Don't be scared, every one is in the same boat. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back