Trans Allies please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

House Beauty

Reaction score
Hello Geeks,

This should not need to be done, but it does 😔

https://featurerequests.ovatu.com/topic/1277-gender-pronoun-options-for-new-customer-registrations
Please upvote the need for pronouns for our clients on the Ovatu booking system.

Please bear in mind if you are not an ally this is not a place for you to discuss transphobic comments. I am genderfluid, my pronouns are they/them and my title is Mx. I am legally not male nor female. We exist and that is not in question.

We need to allow trans and non-binary folk to use their correct titles and pronouns. It will allow for salons to implement allyship.

I had my first experience of euphoria recently, using a booking form for another service and non-binary was an option along with other and a place to write my gender. I would love all our clients to feel that much value and support from all of us.

We are often the first place people come out, as we provide intimate confidential services so this is really important.

If your current booking system doesn’t have pronouns use this sprinkle of motivation today to email them and ask for inclusion.

Much love to all,

Quinn

Last edited:
Voted, keep pushing! x

Voted. About time booking systems recognised the need for this, at the moment I have to add my own request for preferred pronoun to my consultation and message forms

Latest posts

Back