Transform Russian hair, anyone tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Antony tried it? How long does it last?

We make custom clip ins from them and the hair is beautiful 4/6 mix is my fav

Just received my Russian wefts and I've got to say the hair is stunning, so thick and soft, every strand of hair looks perfect I'm so pleased.

Iv also just received some of their Russian wefts & Pre bonds, the hair looks lovely... Obviously time will tell but so far so good

Iv also just received some of their Russian wefts & Pre bonds, the hair looks lovely... Obviously time will tell but so far so good
Was one weft enough for a full head? X

Just received my Russian wefts and I've got to say the hair is stunning, so thick and soft, every strand of hair looks perfect I'm so pleased.
Was one weft enough for a full head or did you need two? X

Was one weft enough for a full head? X

It would depend how thick your clients hair is as to whether 1 pack would be enough, I used it for half a head so was perfect for that.. Just volume, if my client wanted it much longer she would have needed two packs... The hair feels lovely, I hope it's worth it :)

I've since ordered lots of the Russian wefts and they are very nice, the blondes are staying soft longer which is good, only thing is the longer length ones are not really thick on the ends but the quality is still great

Bit of a long shot here but does anyone know what the delivery prices are from transform? I tried to place my order earlier and there was something up with the payment system so I couldn't do it! I was going to pick standard delivery just looked on fb and see their not open till the 4th so that must be what's wrong, but it means I'll have to order for next day delivery now on Monday so wondering how much the deliverys going to cost!?

Pretty sure it's something like £7.20?

I think that's standard any idea what the next day is? FYI I saw your work on her page today too :) beautiful!

Oh yeah! Maybe £10.20? But they haven't had next day delivery available for a while now.. Not sure why! And thanks [emoji16]

Bit of a long shot here but does anyone know what the delivery prices are from transform? I tried to place my order earlier and there was something up with the payment system so I couldn't do it! I was going to pick standard delivery just looked on fb and see their not open till the 4th so that must be what's wrong, but it means I'll have to order for next day delivery now on Monday so wondering how much the deliverys going to cost!?
I spoke to her today and she said all orders placed will be posted out on the 4th.. She's usually good and even though I don't pay next day delivery it always arrives the next day.

I know Russian hair is the best hair you can get as far as hair extensions go, but how does Mongolian hair compare? Would it look as good on short hair as Russian hair would?

I know Russian hair is the best hair you can get as far as hair extensions go, but how does Mongolian hair compare? Would it look as good on short hair as Russian hair would?

REAL Mongolian hair is a lot coarser than russian hair. Its like in-between chinese and indian.

Russian hair is much finer and comes in lighter colours (usually a 5-7) whereas Mongolian comes in darker (3-4).

So russian goes under little to no processing as its already light but the only way you can trust its russian hair is if its virgin because you can't tell what hair it was before processing (when you've seen and felt slavic hair... You'll know what is real and what isn't).

Both would be fine on short hair but virgin russian will last the longest.

It would depend how thick your clients hair is as to whether 1 pack would be enough, I used it for half a head so was perfect for that.. Just volume, if my client wanted it much longer she would have needed two packs... The hair feels lovely, I hope it's worth it :)
How much grams is one pack? X

Finally got my order done today phew! Just hope their here in time now!

Little question regarding my own hair transform don't do 0.5g any more & my hair can't take 1g it's too heavy, I'm thinking about cutting the bond down the middle when I order them and fitting them as split pieces could anyone foresee any issues with doing this?

Latest posts

Back