Transform Russian standard

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've searched in the search bar but can't find any reviews for transforms Russian standard range. I love thier Mongolian, so would have thought it would be nice, but if anyone has used them and/or has pics I would be very interested to know what you think :)

Hiya, thinner than the Mongolian hair. Lasts about a year.... may as well still to the Mongolian :)

Hiya, thinner than the Mongolian hair. Lasts about a year.... may as well still to the Mongolian :)
Hi, thank you for your reply! Do you have any pictures of the hair after being applied? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1484040878.194584.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1484040931.711777.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1484041001.151201.jpg

Thehairconfidante

View attachment 202939View attachment 202940View attachment 202941

I love the transform Russian range, it is a little thinner than the Mongolian but for what I do that's perfect, all of this hair is the Russian range, I make a lot of wigs and hair pieces with it and some have lasted around 18 months now

Do you mind me asking what other brands you use? The customer service the last few times has been awful from Transform so I'm going elsewhere but I love the hair! X

I use Angels Locks and sometimes Remi cachet, along with Transform.

To be honest the communication business wise isn't the best, and iv had a few problems myself in the past with transform, but Niaomi does always get it sorted (even if at last minute when I'm right at the edge lol) I will be sticking with her until the quality goes down hill, which it hasn't so far and she's the only company I have NEVER had a bad batch from.

I use Angels Locks and sometimes Remi cachet, along with Transform.

To be honest the communication business wise isn't the best, and iv had a few problems myself in the past with transform, but Niaomi does always get it sorted (even if at last minute when I'm right at the edge lol) I will be sticking with her until the quality goes down hill, which it hasn't so far and she's the only company I have NEVER had a bad batch from.

Same here and by god i totally was on the edge! Love the quality though and she's a lovely girl! X

Latest posts

Back