Transform, Studio 58 or Angel Remy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamtina22

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a new supplier as hair planet seems to have no stock at the ment.
I've had samples of all of these but I still can't decide. Who has used these? I've heard lots of people talk about transform but not so many studio 58 or angel remy.
Tell me what you think. [emoji4]

I've used both and my usual go to is Angel remy :)

Thankyou is it nice and thick ? I think the samples I got were single drawn not double

Studio 58 and angel remy are both very good companies, hard to know which recommendations are real and which are false from transform.

Which methods do you mainly use ? X

Love transform and angel remy. Never used studio 58 x

I only use prebonded nail / flat tips as that's my preferred method .. I really like the look of angel remy online but the samples I received looked quite fine so I just wanted to see what everyone thought.. How many do you use for a full head normally when using angel remy ?

The 20'' strands are thin but the shorter lengths are lovely! I mainly use wefts tho which are beautiful X

Ok thankyou.. [emoji4]

I'll try find you a pic X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461084973.002879.jpg

Roughly 80 strands used here. They are roughly 7 months old now and still going strong!

Oh wow that looks great !!

I've used transform for 3 years with no issues in quality ever, next day postage can be an issue sometimes like I ordered some accessories from there last week & they still haven't come, but the hair is always amazing

Latest posts

Back