Transformation, one very happy client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyboo

Reaction score
I had this client contact me ti see if there was anything I could do with her nails, after the first consultation I asked her to ask her doctor if there is any reason not to put gels on her.
The doctor gave the ok so here's what I managed to do for her

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324644770.187849.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324644770.187849.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 956
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324644789.696603.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324644789.696603.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 968
Looks like you made a new and loyal custommer!

Good job they look great :D

Her natural nails are shocking! I have a client with an ED who's natural nails are really sunk with a 'spoon like nails' so I know how difficult it can be to level them out and you did an amazing job!!! Your are clearly very skilled :)

Amazing transformation!!! Well done :)

I have no knowledge of enhancements at all, but they are amazing! Well done! xx

Awesome job!! Does she have a disorder or is from biting them? Curious to know. TY

Wow, what a difference!! x

You did a great job! x

Awesome job!! Does she have a disorder or is from biting them? Curious to know. TY

When she had her twins 25 yrs ago she was severely deficient in vit b6 & folic acid. One of the twins has spinabifida as a result if this & her nails have been like this for 25 yrs!!
Where her nails should be it's a really hard surface, very bumpy but hard.

They are awesome very well done to you fantastic job xx

Wow, that's quite impressive. It must be a wonderful boost for her psychologically to have such lovely looking nails.

Will her nails be able to grow back to normal with these enhancements and will she later be able to do without enhancements?

Wow they look lovely. Bet shes well chuffed. How did u manage to extend them. I only ask as i have a nail bitter i can practice on although not as bad as hers were.

Sent from my MT15i using SalonGeek

It took me about 2 1/2 hours of building thin layers of gel to even out the bumps and create it so it was like a small nail plate then sculpted them very short as I would normally do x
Shed so pleased & has booked me in for her daughters wedding!!

Not sure how they will grow as she said all that ever happens is they get bits growing that break off easily x

Excellent job, well done to you!!!!

This type of client is what really makes the bad things all worth while hey, to have a client walk in like this and leave looking a million bucks and better still, feeling on top of the world because she has nice normal looking nails.

Big kudos to you:)

Hi just looking at this post again and wondered how ur client got on. How long did the fab nails last for etc?

Fantastic, what a transformation, you and she must have been over the moon. Bless her, yeah how long have they lasted?

Did you use hard gel or soak off builder gel?

I have been thinking about adding soak off gels to my products to use on nail biters so that removal can be done extra gentle to promote growth... any of you have experience with that?:lol:

Hi just looking at this post again and wondered how ur client got on. How long did the fab nails last for etc?

Hi tooth fairy, she had them on for 4 weeks before we removed them!!! She was so pleased & everyone who knows her was amazed that she had such lovely looking nails x

Did you use hard gel or soak off builder gel?

I have been thinking about adding soak off gels to my products to use on nail biters so that removal can be done extra gentle to promote growth... any of you have experience with that?:lol:

I used ibd hard gel & built it up in really thin layers, her nails dont grow at all x

What an amazing job you have done.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back