Traveling with nail products? Precautions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiba

Reaction score
:confused:its all chemicals what we use....!! I'm flying to Holland next week and i want to take my kit with me...is that possible??i know they r sooo difficult with normal liquids on air...so i have to put it in my luggage!! I'm not sure how save it will be there....any one had an experience??

I would post the kit ahead of your arival,to be on the safe side.

hi there i would check with the airport before you go in case of regulations and health and safety especially with the new guard lines they are following v

hey hun do a search on 'flying with monomer' or 'monomer on planes' etc hun,

you are not allowed to take monomer, remover etc or anything flammable onboard an airline at all (well not a normal passenger one anyway) you can get in big trouble as someone i know did and face huge fines if found taking this sort of stuff on board hun

please think twice before flying with your kit babes xxxx

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/33938-working-abroad.html

Last edited:
hey hun do a search on 'flying with monomer' or 'monomer on planes' etc hun,

you are not allowed to take monomer, remover etc or anything flammable onboard an airline at all (well not a normal passenger one anyway) you can get in big trouble as someone i know did and face huge fines if found taking this sort of stuff on board hun

please think twice before flying with your kit babes xxxx

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/33938-working-abroad.html

i think the best way is to contact the airlines im flying with, and ask their policy.
thank u indeed...xx

Each airline has different restrictions ... best to check before you fly, or you may find it will be confiscated.

Here is something to think about too, cabin pressure and baggage pressure can be different. I've had things explode in my suitcase before.

A tip was given to me from a tech that does educational travel with gels, she takes an hour before packing her kit to wipe clean every bottle of polish and gel in her kit around the cap threads, that way there is no chance for a leak.

Good Luck!

Shiloh

Latest posts

Back