Travelling with beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pea Head

Reaction score
Hi,
I am currently studying a BTEC National Diploma in Beauty Therapy Sciences and i am thinking about what to do once finished. I have always wanted to travel and as beauty therapy is used widely around the world i would like to travel and work.
i have mostly been thinking about cruise liners and wondered if anyone had any experiance working on these and how they found it? also is it seen as good experiance when trying to get a job back in the U.K?
thank you
:)

I havent done this myself, would love to but impossible due to having a child.
My tutors at college have all worked on the steiner cruise ships and absolutely loved it. They say it is VERY hard work but you can earn a fair bit of commission on servces and products. Also I believe once you have done this practically anywhere will take you on to work for them.
I am looking into beauty on board air crafts as i could do this and come home every night, just a bit of travelling to the airport.
xxx

If you look on the Steiner website there is a lot of information on this, as i researched it for a friend.:)

It sounds great, good luck! :)

thank you for your help i will definatly have a look on that website! :)

Latest posts

Back